Ongoing School Day Activities
Assist in the Cafeteria:
- 10:45 a.m. - 1 p.m. (any day, no appointment needed)
- Receive 30 minute bonus for every hour volunteered. Yes, that’s time and a half!
Assist with Morning Drop Off:
- 8 - 8:30 a.m. (any day, no appointment needed)
- Various times throughout school day (no appointment needed)
- Must receive training first.
Assist Classroom Teacher:
- By appointment only - contact teacher to schedule
School Library Assistance:
- 8:30-10:30 am daily
- If you can commit to one day a week, please contact Mrs. Kohmetscher.
- Field Trip Chaperone
- School Picture Day Assistance
- Field Day
- School Curriculum Nights
- Heritage Day Assistance
- Holiday Parade Support
Work from Home
- At-Home Classroom Assistance (Teacher Directed) - cutting, gluing, sorting, stapling, etc. Please contact your child’s teacher if you are interested in this.
- Building or Sewing Projects - if you are handy or crafty and would like to support the school in this way, please contact the front office or your teacher to let us know!
Always turn in a Volunteer Tracking Sheet with the project (see link on right hand side).
Receive 2 hours for attending any PTO Meeting, SAC Meeting, Teacher Requested Parent/Teacher Conference, Parent Information/Academic Nights.
PTO Fund-Raisers & Events
PTO organizes fund-raisers and various events throughout the school year. For these events to be successful they need your help! This is a great way to get involved and support OACS. Contact the PTO for more information.
- Spirit Nights
- Book Fair
- Monthly Staff Luncheons