In partnership with Orange County and Orange County Fire Rescue, the Town of Oakland is pleased to offer free first and second dose appointments on March 19 and April 9 at the Oakland Meeting Hall, 221 N. Arrington St. You must attend both dates.
To register for the COVID-19 vaccine, please call (321) 614-3272. Vaccinations are by appointment only and no walk-ups will be allowed. Once your first and second shot appointments are confirmed, please fill out the below form and bring it with you to your appointment. Please note, the phone registration line will close at 3 p.m. on Thursday, March 11.
Guidelines for vaccinations in Florida are rapidly changing. Our site will comply with the State of Florida’s current executive order at the time. Updated information may be found here: COVID-19 Vaccines in Florida | Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Outbreak (floridahealthcovid19.gov)
As of March 15, based on the Governor's Executive Order 21-62 and Orange County criteria, eligibility for the Oakland vaccination site is as follows:
- Long-term care facility residents and staff
- Persons 60 years of age and older
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact
- K-12 school employees
- Sworn law enforcement and firefighters
- All individuals determined by a physician to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 with a signed Florida Department of Health form
*These forms are also available at Town Hall, located at 230 N. Tubb. St.